les manchots Index du Forum
 FAQ  •  Rechercher  •  Membres  •  Groupes   •  S’enregistrer  •  Profil  •  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  •  Connexion
Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet  les manchots Index du Forum » les manchots » gestion de l'alliance c'est ici
Auteur Message
Gamma

Point(s): 16
Moyenne de points: 2,67

MessagePosté le: Dim 2 Aoû - 12:56 (2009) Répondre en citant Back to top

Anyone in the alliance speak english? lol

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 2 Aoû - 12:56 (2009) Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Gamma

MessagePosté le: Dim 2 Aoû - 13:02 (2009) Répondre en citant Back to top

I don't understand everything about alliances. I have donated 4 statues. It looks like we need several more for the next level?

Marann
Invité

MessagePosté le: Dim 2 Aoû - 14:00 (2009) Répondre en citant Back to top

Hello gamma. Yes we need statues and gold. If you could give 10000 PO /week and 1 statute / 2 weeks
With this items, our alliance will win more power. When you fight other players you'll have more INT, more Health and more chance to steal items and money.
Sorry for my english but I'm sure that kowalski37 is better than me.

kowalski37
Invité

MessagePosté le: Dim 2 Aoû - 20:21 (2009) Répondre en citant Back to top

Well I hope you see things clearer now Gamma, don't you?
If you have questions, don't hesitate to leave them here, we will manage to asnwer them. And remember ,we need Kaila statutes.
good luck and welcome home Razz

Gamma

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Aoû - 01:36 (2009) Répondre en citant Back to top

What is PO?

Thank you

Gamma

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Aoû - 01:45 (2009) Répondre en citant Back to top

What is the traditional wisdom regarding the character types? Should I abandon archer because they turned it into a crappy type?

My understanding is that archers take most of their power from dexterity and a little from strength. Warmagus take their power from both strength and intelligence. Fighters take their power from strength. Magus take their power from intelligence. All of them take some from strength because of headbutts and flipper attacks. However, an archer doesn't get power from endurance, only the tanks do that. So basically the weapon type determines which attributes contribute to dealing damage.

My first life i was a warmagus and I decided to try archer since I had intended to try each weapon type. But the day I became archer was the day they castrated the archer and I floundered. That sucked a lot. And I don't want a repeat of that. I have no desire to use an online translator to translate all of the French and figure out what the developers will change next. So advanced warning in english would be kind if you could provide that.

I'll be going through another reborn soon, although I'm not sure if I'll reborn at 75 or if I'll collect more goods before I go.

Marann
Invité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Aoû - 12:10 (2009) Répondre en citant Back to top

Why worship a god?
He increase your characteristics. Kaila upgrade clever,
How to win lvl whith the alliance ?
Each players can give gold or statuettes. Once reaching a certain address, your alliance is gaining a level

What's the point of earning levels?
Each level gives you 3 points to spend. You can improve your stealth, health, and clever (intelligence)
The more we're in the alliance the more PO (gold, money)  and statues we can find and we can win levels easier resulting in more bonus for everyone in the alliance !

I think it's important to reborn untill you haven't got the raft for island.
But yes, if you want to reborn in a certain class it's preferable to have all powerfull objets before.
Before reborn prepare the bigginning quest. Like that you can valide your quest and upgrade more quicly.
have a nice day. I hope it's a good response for your questions.

Gamma

MessagePosté le: Mer 5 Aoû - 16:10 (2009) Répondre en citant Back to top

Thank you for confirming that the PO is money.

An alliance has members and an alliance also has power that comes from donating statues and PO. How can you tell which alliances have more power from statues? Does a level 7 alliance give +21 points to distribute to their chosen specialties?

I have been preparing my quest completions before being reborn. Most of them anyway. I didn't feel like hunting sea lions or seals at level 70.

Do generals and lieutenants of the alliance gain special bonuses?

thx

Marann
Invité

MessagePosté le: Mer 5 Aoû - 22:40 (2009) Répondre en citant Back to top

No generals and lieutenants have no special bonuses. They have just more options whith alliance. They can invite poeple, or they can declare (make, euh ...help me kowalski) war or peace. And ...

And kill sea lions, it's important (just 5 figths ^^)

kowalski37
Invité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 6 Aoû - 13:55 (2009) Répondre en citant Back to top

to declare war on ;-)

Marann is right, kill sea lion, ands seals, just 5 and a seal chief and sea lion king, you will just validate the quests wjen you will be born again and you will increse faster :-)

Gamma

MessagePosté le: Jeu 6 Aoû - 14:43 (2009) Répondre en citant Back to top

Thank you for the answers. How does one become a general or lieutenant?

kowalski37
Invité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 6 Aoû - 17:16 (2009) Répondre en citant Back to top

it is all due to the chief... ;-) you should try to ask him Razz

kowalski37
Invité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 6 Aoû - 18:09 (2009) Répondre en citant Back to top

If you play well, give stuffs and so on, have good ideas for the alliance so yes, maybe within time you'll be able to become lieutenant and maybe more...

good luck

Razz

(merci mon cher kowalski Okay )

killerno1987

Masculin Cancer (21juin-23juil)
Point(s): 5
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Aoû - 20:12 (2009) Répondre en citant Back to top

well i got 2 stats. but i cant donate them? any1 knows y?

kowalski37
Invité

MessagePosté le: Lun 10 Aoû - 07:21 (2009) Répondre en citant Back to top

Killerno, you can only give Kaïla Stats to the allinace because Kaïla is our godness...

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 10:18 (2018) Back to top

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation